MARTIN® APRONSEAL™ Double Skirting is a primary and secondary sealing strip in a dual-sided single elastomer. The self-adjusting secondary seal utilizes MARTIN ENGINEERING's patented constant angle radial pressure technology to provide a more effective dust seal.
- Provides effective sealing on higher speed belts.
- Offers dual life - dual sealing system in a one-piece construction.
- 70 Shore D EPDM durometer rubber composite offers good chemical resistance and low-abrasion index characteristics.
- Available in continuous lengths up to 300'. No splices required even in long applications.
- Applicable on 0º, 20º, 35º, and 45º troughing angles.