The WAM® HOPPERJET® Hopper Venting Filter is a compact, small-footprint venting filter for installation on mechanically-filled intermediate storage or weigh hoppers. Dust, which is separated from the air flow by a single POLYPLEAT® or bag-type filter element, drops back into the hopper after an integrated automatic Reverse Air Jet Cleaning System inside the weather protection cover has removed the dust particles from the filter elements. These filter elements allow for high-filtration efficiency and their ease of removal (no tools necessary) encourages quick maintenance.
- Low Emission Level Due to BIA-Certified Filter Media
- Maintenance-Free Air Jet Cleaning Unit Integrated Inside Weather Protection Cover
- Easy Access for Filtering Element Removal Provides Quick Maintenance
- "Full Immersion" Solenoid Valves Incorporated in Aluminum, Corrosion-Resistant Air Tank for Provide High Cleaning Efficiency and Low Maintenance Operation
- Minimum Maintenance and Space Required
- Easy-to-Fit and Retrofit
|HOPPER JET||N/A BIA-Certified Non-Woven Polyester||N/A Compressed Air Reverse Jet Cleaning System||N/A 24 V - 110V - 230 VAC||N/A Electronic Board w/ Adjsutable Pause & Blow Time Settings||N/A Plastic Cover (Available in 304 or 316 SS); 304 Stainless Steel Body||