The new Kodi Klip Extension Handle allows a worker to operate any Klipper Tool from a standing position, eliminating the need to bend, stoop, or crouch while connecting a rebar grid. The Extension Handle's trigger is connected by a rubber-housed metal cable to the Tool's trigger to enable a worker to easily shoot the klips from an upright position - making the Kodi System ideal for pour-in-place concrete construction.
- Reduces Back Strain and other Potential Ergonomic Issues
- Provides an Additional 2ft of Reach
- Powder Coated Steel Construction prevents rusting
- Adds less than 3lbs to the Tool
- Handle used on all 4 models