- High-Grade Ductile Iron Case provides maximum durability.
- Low-Maintenance Bearings require lubrication after 500 hours of service.
- Integral Clamp Foot on CCV Series provides portability and positive mounting.
- Powerful, Efficient Motor for long service life and minimal power consumption.
- Tapped Exhaust Port allows muffler installation to reduce operating noise.
- Adjustable Eccentrics allow tuning of force output of most models to match application.
Improves Railcar Unloading Efficiency
Martin Engineering's BRUTE® Vibrators use a motor-driven eccentric to provide powerful rotary force.
BRUTE® CCV Models feature a clamp foot for fast, simple mounting.
Built Tough, Works Hard
Rugged construction features ductile iron case with aluminum end bell.
Systems to Meet Your Needs
Pneumatic or hydraulic-powered models provide up to 9600 force pounds (42700 N) at 80 psi (4.14 bar).
Rule-of-thumb vibrator sizing
One pound of vibrator force for every ten pounds of bin content. Mount vibrator as close as possible to material outlet. Reinforce mount area to prevent flexure of bin wall at mount location. Force output data derived from vibrator mounted to 10,000-pound (4536 kg) test block. Frequency and force will decrease on less rigid block.
|29762||N/A CC2.8-2A||N/A||N/A 5145 lb22886 N||N/A 910 lb4048 N|
|14716-01||N/A CCV6-12-6A||N/A||N/A 4177 lb18580 N||N/A 3069 lb13652 N|
|14716-02||N/A CCV6-25-6A||N/A||N/A 8212 lb36529 N||N/A 5374 lb23905 N|
|14716-04||N/A CCV6-50-6A||N/A||N/A 9605 lb42725 N||N/A 5683 lb25279 N|
|29769||N/A CCV4-2A||N/A||N/A 5100 lb22686 N||N/A 1500 lb6672 N|
|22107-01||N/A CCV6-12-6A||N/A||N/A 4177 lb18580 N||N/A 3069 lb13652 N|
|22107-02||N/A CCV6-25-6A||N/A||N/A 8212 lb36529 N||N/A 5374 lb23905 N|
|22107-04||N/A CCV6-50-6A||N/A||N/A 9605 lb42725 N||N/A 5683 lb25279 N|