- Interface With Multiple Sensor Technologies
- Simple, Local, And Remote User Access
- Vendor/Remote Managed Inventory Solution
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Standard Advanced Features
- Sensor Interface For Flexar™ Guided Wave Radar And SiloPatrol® SE Smart Cable-Based Sensors Provides Flexibility And Ensures Performance
- Simple English/Spanish Language Switching
- Immediate Access To Important Data Via Network Ready Server/Client System Via LAN, WAN/Internet And Dial-Up
- Unique Set-Up Wizard And Intuitive Operation Simplifies Use And Operation
- SiloTrack™ System Security Will Satisfy Your IT Department
- Monitor Up To 128 Sensors And Display Distance, Level, Volume, Weight, %, as well as Alarm, Relay, And Sensor Status
- Advanced Features Including Multiple Sensors Per Vessel, Auto Report Generation & Transmission, Custom Curve-Fit Weight Table, Export Capabilities And Auxiliary Outputs
SiloTrack™ Inventory Management Software Version 3.5 is the next evolution of Monitor's popular PC- based application software that provides users with an unsurpassed, flexible, graphic interface for our industry-standard SiloPatrol® SE Model SMU inventory monitoring sensors and our Flexar™ guided wave radar, continuous level measurement sensors. Refer to bulletin 343A and 353A for more information.
SiloTrack software includes a Server and Client version. Together, SiloTrack Server and Client provide inventory monitoring and management capability to a virtually unlimited number of users. Users can be internal and external to your facility, allowing you to easily implement remote inventory monitoring and vendor-managed inventory.
The SiloTrack Server software is the master operator interface for our SiloPatrol SE and Flexar™ "smart" sensors. This software is installed on the PC in which the RS-485 communication sensor network(s) will be connected. All application setup and configuration is done with the Server software.
The SiloTrack Client software provides remote users access to the inventory monitoring system and can be installed on PCs that can interface with the SiloTrack Server PC via LAN, WAN/Internet, or Dial-up modem. Security is established in the SiloTrack Server software. The type and method of connection is established in the SiloTrack Client software. The SiloTrack Server software allows you to establish security for access by any Client user.
Auxiliary Output Enclosures (AOE) and Remote Display Units (RDU) can be added to make any SiloTrack system a true management and control system (RDUs cannot be used with Flexar™ level sensors). Relay action and analog outputs are easily setup in the SiloTrack Server software.
|6-8911-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 16 sensors (uses PC Com port)||N/A NO PC (Customer Supplied)||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8912-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 16 sensors (uses PC Com port)||N/A With PC||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8921-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 32 sensors (supplied w/ PCI Comm card)||N/A NO PC (Customer Supplied)||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8922-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 32 sensors (supplied w/ PCI Comm card)||N/A With PC||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8941-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 64 sensors (supplied w/ PCI Comm card)||N/A NO PC (Customer Supplied)||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8942-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 64 sensors (supplied w/ PCI Comm card)||N/A With PC||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8961-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 96 sensors (supplied w/2 PCI Comm cards)||N/A NO PC (Customer Supplied)||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8962-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 96 sensors (supplied w/2 PCI Comm cards)||N/A With PC||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8981-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 128 sensors (supplied w/2 PCI Comm cards)||N/A NO PC (Customer Supplied)||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8982-31||N/A Server||N/A Up to 128 sensors (supplied w/2 PCI Comm cards)||N/A With PC||N/A English Spanish|
|6-8990-31||N/A Client||N/A||N/A||N/A English Spanish|