They are finally here — comfortable industrial hard hats and bump caps that comply with ANSI standards and are lightweight. For too long, workers have had to suffer with heavy, hot, and uncomfortable hard hats and bump caps — but those days are over! The MPS-CENTURION Line of General Purpose Hard Hats, Specialized Hard Hats, Baseball Bump Caps, and Face and Hearing Protection Accessories are known throughout the world for their comfort and style.
CENTURION® Industrial Safety Hard Hats
Our safety hard hats are available in A wide range of colors; Full- or Reduced-Peak styles; Vented or Non-Vented version; and with Job-Specific Visors and Headbands. All CENTURION industrial hard hats are compatible with our unique and extensive line of CONNECT® Accessories for ear and hearing protection, and face and weather protection. Our Product Line includes:
• The SPECTRUM™ Helmet Series —The revolutionary hardhat with integrated safety glasses
• The CONCEPT™ Helmet Series —The lightweight, comfortable hard hat
• The VISION™ Helmet Series — The hard hat with an integrated visor
• The S22 High-Temp Helmet — The hard hat that offers both protection and comfort
• The REFLEX PLUS™ Helmet Series — The next generation, two-tone hard hat with High-Visibility Ventilation System
• The Nexus™ Helmet Series — Recreational design, and Centurion’s commitment to high quality materials
CENTURION® Baseball Bump Caps
MPS-CENTURION offers industry's most comfortable, safe and stylish Baseball Bump Caps to protect wearers against minor bumps, bruises, and lacerations. Our Product Line includes:
•The CLASSIC Baseball Bump Cap Series — The original, comfortable and attractive bump cap
•The AIRPRO™ Baseball Bump Cap Series — Better breathability and more comfort
•The COOLCAP™ Baseball Bump Cap Series — Maximum ventilation and more comfort
All MPS-CENTURION Hard Hats and Bump Caps can be supplied with Logo and Slogan Badging, and in a wide range of colors for job classification or company identity. Learn more about our line of PPE Head Protection . . .